QR Code Link to This Post
We are a midsized grocery store based in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
We are looking for an energetic individual who can take care of the day-to-day responsibilities of eCommerce space. You will form a bridge for the store and the Shipt platform. You will be responsible for maintaining our eCommerce business.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
- Work closely with management on product development by providing product and market research, competitor analysis and pricing guidelines.
Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development.
- Regularly review customer feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs.
- Monitoring and resolving day-to-day product, pricing and account issues to ensure consistent availability of products.
- Manage and update the online product catalog, including setting up new products and maintaining product and category pages.
- Work with Manager to set and modify Ecommerce demand channel initial replenishment settings to achieve sales and inventory plans.
- Monitor marketing execution, traffic and ad performance. Liaison to insure the right product and the right copy is being used
- Previous office/admin experience is a must.
- Experience in other eCommerce platforms is a plus.
- Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy.
- A team player with strong personal values, integrity, honesty, and diligence.
- Tech savvy.