Plural is a creative services studio that translates vision into engagement. Based in the Lower East Side of NYC, we are a band of creators collaborating with our partners to compose bespoke social media strategies, produce stellar campaign content, and grow communities sustainably. Our clients include Adobe, AIGA, Elie Tahari, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Home, Samsung, and Square Cash App.
A successful social media presence is the result of a basic strategic framework, a focused digital marketing strategy, and a defined content strategy. First and foremost, Plural aims to help partners identify business objectives and goals for each of their social media channels, produce bespoke content, publish content with on-brand messaging, moderate follower engagement, and report metrics on a monthly basis. Some partners do not have a dedicated community manager in-house to proactively manage social media content production. This is where Plural's Video Creator is needed.
The responsibilities outlined below are to be executed at Plural to help it's partners realize strategies and lead them towards successful engagement and growth across their social channels.
- assists in ideation, concepting, + composing video content for each of Plural's partners
- assists in producing Google Slide docs that outline shoot concepts, budgets, storyboards, logistics, etc
- assists with digital asset management; coordinates with other creators + Plural team to get assets into Google Drive
- assists with production of video content for partner concepts
- assists with production of video content at partner events
- assists with post-production content selection with Plural client leads
- proactively engages with partner content once it goes live
- proactively monitors and communicates via Plural Slack and Asana management tools
- proactively manages video production workflows
Qualifications + Skills
We are looking for a creator with experience in public relations/marketing, digital and social media, copywriting, and an interest in creative agency work. Needed skills include: Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects), Mac Pages/Keynote, Google Apps Sheets/Slides/Docs, Sprout Social, Iconosquare, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Slack, Asana. Graphic design experience a plus.
This person needs to understand and appreciate on-brand content, have impeccable time management in terms of planning + prioritizing, have refined interpersonal and written communication, and have the ability to analyze data.
The above responsibilities will be carried out from Jan 2019 through May 2019 at 35-40 hours per week.
This position is for our NYC studio, reporting directly to our Creative Lead.
This is a temporary to full time opportunity.
To apply, please email your resume with a short description about yourself and why you are interested in this role.
Please apply by Saturday, Dec 1st 2018 at 9pm.
Meet the team: http://plural.nyc