We are looking for candidates for the following direct client position. If you are interested in below position, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this email.
Position: Workday Financial Business Analyst (3 positions)
Location: New York City, NY - (3Days onsite and 2Days Remote)
Duration: 12 Months+
The Workday Financial Business Analyst must have strong financials experience in one or more ERP implementations and experience with at least one (1) Workday Finance implementation with solid skills in the Workday toolset while maintaining a rigorous commitment to quality, security and attention to detail.
Project Delivery/Ongoing Implementation
• Participate and assist with ongoing Workday implementation, optimization, and adoption
• Gather business requirements from the Business Community & management -and convert the business requirements to technical specifications to include reports creation/analysis for enhanced business analysis
• Identity areas for improvement within the system and research system functionality/trends
• Deploy new features and function in Workday and other technology
• Support documentation of requirement, configuration, test plans and user acceptance criteria for feature, user story, and functional delivery
Reporting & Analytics
• Partner with business functions in HR (Business Partners, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, etc.) to understand and document reporting and dashboard requirements
• Develop and maintain HR and other business reporting, analytics, and dashboards
• Experience implementing and/or supporting Workday Finance and one or more associated modules –grants, projects, payroll, or timekeeping.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in Data Quality and Data Transformation
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills Excellent documentation skills (samples of nonproprietary documentation maybe be asked for review) Collaborative team player Proactive, with a sense of ownership Commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Willingness to learn new functions and technologies
• Expertise in the following Workday technologies: Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) Report Writer
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college/university. Strong consideration will be given for candidates with a background in computer science, finance, or accounting.
Minimum 3 years of business analysis, technical
CNC Consulting, Inc.