Bottle and Can Retrieval Centers is recruiting for part time opener/closer redemption center workers in the Watertown, NY area. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Please contact Matt Pope if you are interested in the position, 203 993 0046
CJs 145 Market Street, Potsdam, NY 13676
Orvis Street 301 E. Orvis Street, Massena, NY 13662
Redemption center (RC) workers are responsible for assisting customer with procession of recyclable beverage containers. They will either count the material manually or use our technology to do this function. The RC workers will also be responsible for using a point of sale system to complete customer transactions.
Part time - must have the availability between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the public with recycling of bottles, cans and plastic containers.
- Delivers material to designated work areas.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs.
- Basic math skill (arithmetic- ie addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Reliable transportation
We are an EEO & drug free employer.