Looking for Home Health Aides (Part-time Relief Staff) in North Greece, New York for an 88 year old woman on in-home hospice. We are connected with an agency and pay is $12.25/hr. (time and half for holidays).
The home is in North Greece, New York, on Lake Ontario. Please respond only if you have reliable transportation. There is no bus route. Needs are personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, as well as light housekeeping.
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU HAVE AVAILABILITY FOR A COMBINATION/SUBSET OF THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
Mondays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Tuesdays 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
Wednesdays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
Thursdays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
Sundays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. CNA certification (preferred but not required)
3. Minimum experience working as a home health aide 2 years
3. Driver's license
4. Reliable Vehicle/Transportation
5. Physically capable of carrying out duties
6. Must be experienced in senior care and in supporting senior immobility issues
7. Familiarity with use of a manual Hoyer Lift
To apply, please respond to this ad, send a resume or statement of experience if you do not have a resume and an email/telephone number where you can be reached. We will contact you quickly. Feel free to call or send us a text message.