A Penske Part-Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven
individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and must
have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively involved
with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is
an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an exciting career with
the nation's leading transportation company.
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours
This position will be located at the Penske facility at
439 Oriskany Blvd at Whitesboro, NY.
The schedule will include one to
three weekdays (hours and days will vary), and Saturday hours are
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
-At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team
environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a
positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver's License required, as is the ability and willingness to
drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26' box truck
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske's
employment application, submit to a background investigation (to
include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug
screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or
in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember
and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required
to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use
hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The
associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania,
is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services
provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than
29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in
North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product
lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance,
commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit
http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
To apply for this position, please CLICK