The Inn on Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC is currently seeking candidates for our open Assistant Executive Housekeeper position.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper responsible for ensuring guest and employee satisfaction by assisting with planning, organizing, and development of the overall operation of the housekeeping department, while maintaining company policies and Forbes 4 star standards. Responsibilities include but not limited to, staffing, staff development, supply inventory, as well as cultivating and maintaining relationships across the estate and area vendors.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
Access to Biltmore's on-site health clinic, wellness programs, and health fairs for all employees
Employer subsidized health, life, dental, vision, and short term/long-term disability insurance
Paid vacation, holiday, sick/emergency leave
Discounts to estate retail shops and restaurants, and other area businesses for all employees
401(k) plan (based on number of hours worked and other eligibility criteria)
Access to housing & transportation information, subsidies, and resources (based on eligibility criteria)
Access to estate grounds, trails, and amenities
Complimentary tickets based on hours worked
To apply, please visit: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/BIL1001BILT/JobBoard/a7d851c5-fead-481e-8cf9-133272243ebc/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=71d9a569-e188-4baa-8c6b-901814d2134b&sourceId=47da0e26-64cf-433f-94b5-9f0f96385127
1. A high school diploma (or GED).
2. A minimum of three years related experience in a similar supervisory and/or management position in an upscale/luxury hotel or resort. The preferred candidate will have more than three years of experience of related Rooms Operations leadership experience in a four or five star/diamond hotel.
3. Candidates must have strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and motivational skills. Should have a focus on guest service and quality and inspire staff to do the same.
4. Superior attention to detail.
5. Must be able to handle a variety of guest service situations professionally in a manner consistent with company standards.
6. Ability to take initiative, creatively problem solve, and exercise good judgment.
7. Valid driver’s license required.
8. Demonstrated commitment to contributing to the delivery of world class guest service
through providing clean and immaculate facilities for guest use.
9. Ability to safely operate commercial cleaning equipment, as well as office equipment, and to read and comprehend material safety data (MSD) sheets.
10. Proficiency in Microsoft Word applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
11. Preferred experience with SMS, Ultipro, Kronos, and Alice.