Our client group is looking for an experienced web application Producer to work as part of our Design Delivery team.
The Producer oversees the customer experience design specification development lifecycle, focused on creating web-based interface solutions for complex financial applications. Working closely with business and technology partners, the candidate is responsible for managing the design review process from concept through execution and ensures that timely, high-quality specifications are produced. The preferred candidate will have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and web development methodologies. The candidate embodies diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness to provide structure and facilitate decisions with limited direction. In addition, the Producer will manage multiple projects at a time and is accountable for communicating project status and providing strong executional leadership.
- Act as UX advocate to promote industry best practices and user-centered design principles
- Serve as primary liaison/point of contact with various Business partners
- Manage and develop front-end web production schedule, effectively shifting priorities and making judgment calls quickly to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage project health as communications of project status and issues tracking to key stakeholders
- Supervise and govern the creation and quality of UX deliverables as information architecture, interaction design wireframes, content strategy plans, editorial content, and visual design assets
- Work with management on project financials (project sizing, budgets, forecasts) and coordinate project team resource assignments and allocations
- Manage project details as capture key decisions, issues and action items in meeting notes and organize project files on multiple platforms/systems
- Contribute to process and operational improvements for projects