Do you want to be part of a TEAM that has systems in place for stability and fast growth?
Do you want training and using equipment that is up to date, not older than your grandpa?
Do you want to be EXCITED about working on cars again?
If you answered yes, you might be the technician we are looking for!
Our techs need to be able to:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers' problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state's requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
This is a long term position with benefits including multiple training sessions all year, IRA retirement plan, vacation days, holidays, and more!
We are a full repair shop that offers plenty of hours and potential, but you must have the experience and skill to fully benefit!
If this is YOU please call us today (252-532-6500) for a better tomorrow!