Patient Care Coordinator- ENGLISH AND SPANISH FLUENCY IS A MUST!
Summary: Acts as a liaison between patient and medical provider regarding appointments,
finances, and various communications by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Schedules patient appointments.
2. Explains office financial policy to patients.
3. Receives and delivers messages including prescription orders.
4. Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
5. Receives and places calls to other hospitals / medical offices.
6. Completes and files insurance forms.
7. Maintains patient files.
8. Handles opening and closing activities.
9. Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
10. Performs basic billing and collection procedures.
11. Communicates and functions with coworkers in a team environment.
12. Act as the clinic's referral coordinator
13. Other duties as may be indicated