$45,000 - $65,000 per year. $40,000 base salary plus sales commission.
NO COLD CALLING OR CANVASSING. All inbound leads.
The role of the Lead Inspector is to represent the CRAWLSPACE MEDIC brand well to customers and community while performing a thorough evaluation of the crawl space. The Lead Inspector will be responsible for identifying issues, creating a scope of work for repair/remediation. The Lead Inspector will also play a role in business development and job production.
- Candidate must have excellent people skills.
- Customer facing (homeowners / B2B) and Company facing (colleagues)
- Candidate must have excellent communication and skills.
- Candidate must have excellent technology skills.
- Responsible to track, follow up and close sales leads in the Wilmington market.
- Responsible for inspections-identifying issues and creating a scope of work for repair/remediation.
- Lead and collaborate with local Wilmington team. Be willing to give input and receive feedback.
- Participate in networking / marketing activities as time permits.
Identify common crawl space issues, including:
- High wood moisture content, standing water, water intrusion, efflorescence
- Wood rot, dry rot, water damage, insect damage wood
- Structural issues, both wood and masonry
- Determine health of crawl space environment. Able to accurately identify and measure damages and quantify needed repairs for pricing.
- Be familiar with means, methods, and materials needed in common crawl space repairs, and develop solutions to correct problems identified
- Communicate well with customers before, during, and after inspections, explaining to them what was found and if anything needs to be repaired.
- Be able to communicate well with office staff and repair crews through developed scope of work and graph
- Be able to self-manage schedule and dispatch from hand held device or tablet
Will need sales experience, must be professional in person, in writing, and over phone.
Branded company vehicle for use on the job.
Cell phone OR cell phone reimbursement.
5 days of PTO after 3 months.
2 additional PTO days each year. Cannot exceed 10 days.
7 days of paid company holidays.
Simple IRA with 3% company match available after 90 days.
Must be drug free and be able to pass a background check.
Job Type: Full-time