If you're looking for a summer job, this is for you! Our company provides a variety of services to swimming pools in and around the Wilmington area including management and staffing needs. We are now hiring for quality trained lifeguards (training available if needed) pool managers/assistant managers, and pool attendants.
- Involved in day to day operations at an assigned aquatic facility, including guarding the safety of the patrons, cleanliness of the facility and the overall satisfaction of the pool members.
- Will work with pool manager and assistant manager, as well as a team of lifeguards.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on the assigned facility.
- Must be 15 years of age
Apply online at www.poolprofessionals.com.
- Red Cross Certified in Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid (training is available)
- Able to work from May - September (on the weekends and the evenings) and summer holidays.
MANAGER & ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: scheduling guards/attendants, hold meetings for your facilities staff, and maintaining the SCC; Safety, Customer Service, and Cleanliness of your facility.
-Managers will report to their Aquatics Director.
-Lifeguard certification needed if you manage a guarded facility (training is available)
-Certified Pool Operator certification needed (training is available)
-Available to work summer holidays.
-Must be 15 yrs of age
-Conduct yourself in a professional manner
-Remain alert and attentive
-Greet and check in members/guests
-Clean and maintain the pool deck and restrooms throughout your shift