QR Code Link to This Post
Traffic Control Flaggers
Compensation: $10.50/hr with medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
Employment type: full-time
Traffic Control positions available for:
We are seeking dependable individuals with VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and reliable transportation in the Wilmington area. It is company policy that all new hires must have a VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Applicants MUST have:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Professional appearance, applicants not dressed in business casual attire will not be interviewed.
- Reliable transportation & a valid driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Professional reference, name and phone number
Main Functions of Flagger:
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather and elements for a long period of time
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs, run and walk as required.
- Physically fit, capable of pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting a minimum of 50lbs.
- Normal vision or corrected with use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities.
- Must be able to work well on a team and follow supervisor instruction
- Good time management skills, attention to detail and surroundings
- Availability to work on various nights and weekends, if required
- Ability to take and pass required safety & training classes (classes are provided)
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers
PSG Traffic Services