We are currently looking for a over night Warehouse Order Selector starting at $20.49 an hour. Cash-Wa Distributing is a strong, stable and financially smart company. As one of the largest privately-owned food service distributors in the Midwest our family owned company has a history of building strong relationships. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Cash-Wa Distributing!
On a daily basis, this individual will be responsible for working in a professional team environment and performing various duties that will include:
- Accurately, safely and efficiently select merchandise from shelves and other storage areas using electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of packaging and product including ability to identify and build pallets with dry, chill and frozen items.
- Applies labels accurately with right placement and right product to ensure outbound product is properly stacked, sequenced and securely wrapped.
- Demonstrates ability to operate voice selection system, WMS/ERP and related hardware devices in accordance with specific job functions.
- Practices proper body mechanics and Accident Prevention Program (APP) protocols
- Demonstrates knowledge and abides by federal and state regulations as it pertains to HAZMAT, OSHA and food safety requirements.
- Operate all working equipment safely and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related experience preferred (distribution center).
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and safety regulations is required.
- Frequent lifting, 10-80 lbs., occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to support a team environment by meeting attendance expectations with consistency and punctuality is required.
- Ability to meet productivity standards in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Must be willing to work nights.
- Must be willing to work in a multi-temp environment, including freezer to -10 F.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
CWD is an EEOC employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=DEB3D014B7954F1CB94A5FF10B68C268&sessionnonce=74e8c2650bc96b1369adae4cfc49cb2b