Overview: We are in search of an outgoing, self-motivated individual to fill the role of The IT Support associate. This position will work in conjunction with the enterprise hub to support all hardware and software programs for each of the functional departments within the enterprise as well as customer facing applications. If you enjoy the face paced world of food distribution in a fun environment, we want to hear from you.
- Work on site to troubleshoot any IT issues reported
- Prioritize tickets while also maintaining Service Level Agreements designed to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive attitude and be empathetic to the end users experience and how it is impacting their workday
- Work with Hardware Service Companies such as RICOH, Lenovo, Zebra, and OMG to fix broken equipment and manage service agreements
- Provides customer support services at the point of computer user/specialist interface, including setting up workstations, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training.
- Work with mainstream software such as Microsoft office suite, Cisco phone systems, etc.
- Keep inventory of all hardware equipment up to date with service agreements, owners, and departments
- Refresh outdated equipment with newly purchased equipment and balance that with Finance Department's IT budget for the year
- Keep spare equipment on hand and managed for fast replacement of equipment that requires service
- Reporting software
- Experience in File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Essential Job Functions:
- Frequent stand/walk short distances within office
- Frequent to constant sitting for prolonged periods
- Frequent bending/twisting of waist/knees/neck while performing desktop duties
- Constant use of both hands/arms simultaneously while performing desktop activities and operating office equipment
- Constant use of speech/hearing/sight abilities required to perform essential functions of the job
- Occasional lifting 1-10 lbs., up to 50 lbs.
- Indoor office environment, climate controlled, no specific hazards.
CWD is an EEOC employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organized in multi-task environment