Cash-Wa Distributing of Fargo is part of the Cash-Wa family of companies. Cash-Wa is the largest privately owned broadline food distributor in the Midwest, serving customers in 11 states. We believe that customer service is the key to strong customer relationships, and we give the best service in the business! The Nat’l Acccounts Executive role reports to the Nat’l Accounts Manager. This is a non-commissioned sales role, with emphasis on chain and school accounts.
- Build successful relationships with school and chain account customers, initiating calls on a routine basis to ensure program account orders and assist customers in placing orders if necessary.
- Provide/update customized product order guides for proprietary items.
- Notifies customer of outs and shortages, and assists in finding substitutions when possible.
- Service customers within contract guidelines.
- Audit/monitor contract pricing.
- Work with customer credits and rebills.
- Attend and/or facilitate customer meetings.
- Participate in product training.
- Works with Nat’l Accounts Manager to strengthen customer relations.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- 2-3 years of customer service and/or contract sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of food service industry helpful.
- Intermediate computer skills, must be able to adapt to new applications.
- Requires strong interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must project a positive attitude.
CWD is an EEOC employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=DEB3D014B7954F1CB94A5FF10B68C268&sessionnonce=74e8c2650bc96b1369adae4cfc49cb2b