Above and Beyond? That’s Where Volt Starts.
Volt is immediately hiring Product Engineer to work onsite at John Deere’s facilities in Fargo, North Dakota.
This position will be responsible for designing fixtures used to test printed circuit boards in a manufacturing environment. The In-circuit Test Engineer will work with a cross-functional team to understand requirements and deadlines. They will compile all information required to submit a fixture quote, work with the vendor to address concerns, and debug the fixture so that production deadlines can be met.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in PCB level testing
- 2 to 5 years of experience using Teradyne TestStation software for in-circuit test design
- 2 to 5 years of experience using Teradyne Design-to-Build software
- 2 to 5 years of experience with basic electronics HW and systems (i.e. Op Amp, FET’s, Transistors, A/D converters, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
- Experience programming 16-bit and 32-bit embedded microcontrollers and other memory devices.
- Programming language or scripting experience (C, C#, Python, Java, etc.)
- Technical experience using and understanding schematics and PCB layout data
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English)
- in-circuit test experience required
- Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited engineering program.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer