Title Firmware Developer
Location Mayfield Heights,Ohio
- Strong experience in Leading and managing complex Industrial Automation project involving concepts such as PLC, SCADA, HMI and DCS.
- Experience in leading team in defining Technical architecture using networking interfaces like Modbus, Foundation fieldbus and TCP/IP protocol
- Good knowledge on making use of Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) networks (EtherNet, ControlNet & DeviceNet) and IO (Input Output) configurations.
- Hands-on experience in writing C Application to prove the design concept to the team and drive it from there.
- Hands-on experience in writing automated test cases using Python.
- Experience in performing system design, testing, code review and improving performance issues.
- Able to participate in Technical Design discussion and provide engineering inputs to solidify the Industrial Automation Product features.
- Be able to study Technical Architecture and write specification around the software feature