Our client is hiring an OmniChannel Business Analyst. This can be a contract to hire or direct hire opportunity. Local to Cleveland area willing to drive on site to Westlake as partial remote is allowed.
- Drive the deployment of Omni Channel solutions from evaluation through implementation to support end-to-end Omni Channel business processes.
- Works with Business and Technical resources to design and create client's end-to-end Omni Channel business process flows, technical solutions, and integration with 3rd party tools and Retailer Websites.
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC including creation of functional specifications, creation of technical specifications, data mapping, test planning, test management, test execution, training and deployment; consult with technical analysts and developers as needed to develop customized solutions
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with all levels of business and technical teams.
- Coordinate testing activities associated with any new development or modification to any systems or business processes directly or indirectly associated with the end-to-end Omni Channel business process.
- Continually evaluate the current business process. Demonstrate thought leadership in the omni channel space by continuing to evaluate current capabilities to identify new opportunities that improve the business process and the supporting systems.
- Work with the business teams to become a highly sought-after strategic business partner.
- Quickly work to identify capability gaps, identify plausible solutions, develop prototypes and implement new functionality based on business needs.
- Provide ad hoc training and consulting to business users as required in both run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
location: Westlake, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Strategic Omni Channel Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis, consultancy and setup of the Omni Channel lines of business with American Greetings Retail Partners to meet the business needs of the company. This internal consultant supports the design and configuration of Omni Channel solutions and is also responsible for deploying a system that meets the business strategy across functional teams, executes testing, and writes configuration and/or technical documentation. This individual will be required to communicate and coordinate with business management, project executives and Retail Partners to ensure appropriate integration of processes across the organization. The role collaborates with the functional project manager, and division heads of assigned area, to support the business needs of the company.