Our company is an industry leader in energy sales. Our clients rely on us to provide consistent, high-quality sales. Customers feel secure knowing that all of our agents are background-screened and comprehensively-trained. We focus on telephone energy sales in Ohio, Michigan, and California.
We are seeking a full-time general manager to lead a sales call center with one of the best suppliers in the industry. Our client is committed to a long-term growth strategy, and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in this development. We're looking for a highly organized and results-driven professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of the call center. Your goal is to increase sales and to ensure our agents meet their weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the daily operations for the team
- Building a team of inside sales reps
- Recruiting, training, coaching, and motivating staff
- Serving as a key client contact
- Detailed daily sales reporting
- Productivity and performance analysis
Desired experiences include:
- Call center / sales team management
- Energy, cable, or home security experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Call system knowledge
- Familiarity with third party verification (TPVs)