Fun, family owned business seeking full time service & installation technician to join our team!
We specialize in stair lifts, elevators, ramps, vehicle lifts to transport wheelchairs, ceiling mounted and portable patient lifts, pool lifts, vertical wheelchair lifts, home modifications and more.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Installation, maintenance, & trouble shooting of equipment listed above, both residentially & commercially.
- Assist in the evaluation of projects at clients' homes and on commercial sites
- Work with clients & manufacturers throughout the installation, and service process
- Evaluations and installations will be throughout DFW and North Texas (vehicle & tools are provided)
- Some overnight travel.
- No specific industry experience required! Will train.
- Must be mechanically or electronically inclined
- Knowledge of tools & any experience in fields such as HVAC, electrical, mechanic, diesel, construction, wiring, satellite will be relevant and useful, but is not required.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects
- Must be able to safely lift 100 lbs and get in and out of delivery truck without trouble
- Professional appearance
- Visual ability to read materials such as installation manuals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Computer literacy
- Requires clean driving record, reliable transportation & current valid drivers license
- Ability to pass background check
- Approximately (8:30am-5:30pm Monday - Friday) - hours will vary depending on job
Salary & Benefits:
- Approximately $31,000 - $42,000 ($15-20/hour)
- Paid holidays + paid personal time off /year
- Please reply to Craigslist ad to apply
- Please include your requested salary/hourly amount