Blissful Spoon has immediate availability for part-time server positions, between 20-35 hours a week.
We are a full-service restaurant based on a European bistro model – including takeaway and sit-down service, with a focus on small plates (Mediterranean and globally-inspired tapas) and desserts. Providing quality food with locally-sourced ingredients is the heart of our business.
Our perfect candidate:
- Is 21+ with an OLCC servers card as well as an OR Food Handlers card
- Is available and able to work on nights and weekends
- Has a bartending and/or a barista background
- Has a can-do, positive attitude and a willingness to help wherever needed
- Has great multi-tasking skills - is fast paced, accurate, and reliable
- Can engage in conversation and is attentive to customers
All positions begin as $13/hour base pay plus cash and card tips (currently equating to $20-26/hr), with room for growth and/or full-time positions based on performance.
Extra perks include accrued sick days, accrued vacation pay, a Downtown parking allowance, and end-of year bonuses.
We have a busy but low-stress environment for our employees.
Essential Functions (not limited to):
Take pride in providing impeccable front of house service
Consistently practice safe and sanitary food handling techniques
Perform opening and closing duties
Making great coffee; serving beer/wine/drinks
A willingness to pitch in and help where needed (other duties as assigned)
Ability to occasionally lift up to 55 lbs
If you are interested in this position, please send us an email detailing your interest in the work, your resume with references, and tell us about yourself!