Pahlisch Homes, a premier local home builder, is seeking to fill a new position as an Operations & Administrative Assistant! This position is part of our Operations Team and is based out of the Pahlisch Homes Headquarters in Bend, Oregon.
The Operations & Administrative Assistant exists to support the Director of Operations serving all teams in their daily goals by providing a motivating and encouraging culture, resources, technology, and administration. A key emphasis will be on inter-department relationship management and assistance in the home lending process.
- Coordinate processing, verification and arranging of signatures for closings
- Coordinate package assembly and document review of loans and closings
- Assist in relationship management with lending and title partners
- Assist in coordinating communication and data entry from various teams
- Assist in preliminary technology troubleshooting and coordinate with IT teams for additional services
- Assist in creating technology education plan and training for staff
- Provide secondary coverage of the front desk
- Assist in Policy and Procedure management and implementation
- Assist Enterprise Analytics Team with data entry and audit
- Assist with special projects for Executive Team
- Miscellaneous errands
- Additional duties as assigned
2+ years of office and/or administrative experience is required
1+ year of title company or loan processing experience is required
2+ years of customer service experience is preferred, but not required
Oregon Notary is a preferred
Knowledge of Smartsheet and Box is a plus
Excellent oral and written communication
Excellent computer skills with advanced understanding in Excel, Word and Outlook
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Works well in a team environment and able to thrive independently
Ability to take direction, meet timelines, and work on a multitude of projects at one time
Adaptable to fast paced work environment with repetitive projects and changing priorities
Strong work ethic with high level of integrity
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays
- Other fun perks!
PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.