A nationwide leader in the trucking and logistics industry, is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team.
This is a fast-paced position offering great potential for a committed individual with a competitive drive and passion to succeed. Responsibilities include repair, service and preventative maintenance of a fleet of semi-trucks and trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on class 8 tractor and trailer, including a working knowledge of following systems:
o Air brakes
o Air suspension
o Diagnostics and repair of electrical systems
o Electronic engine/powertrain diagnostics
o Mig steel & aluminum welding
o A/C Certification
- General tractor/trailer maintenance and understanding of FMSCR as pertaining to Class 8 tractors and trailers
- Strong leadership skills
- 2+ years experience
- Owning a set of tools & toolbox is required
- Valid Drivers License
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
HOURS AND PAY:
- Central Oregon Truck Company offers 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision and short-term disability and offers a 401k with company match.
- 40 hours per week, to include weekends and overtime when necessary
- Available Shifts:
o Day shift (Sunday Saturday, 7:00AM 4:30PM) Shift will include 1 weekend day
o Swing shift (Monday Friday, 3:00PM 11:30PM)
o Graveyard shift (Monday Friday, 11:00PM 7:30AM)