Mike's Heating & Air in Albany is seeking an experienced inventory/parts person to manage our inventory system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receiving of shipments from suppliers.
- Ordering parts/equipment.
- Issue, receive and process POs.
- Clean, organize and rearrange inventory items in warehouse.
- Track inventory items on service vans.
- Maintain the inventory database.
- Perform cycle counts of inventory items on hand.
- Suggest ways of improving our inventory system.
- Understand all facets of parts/equipment warranties to determine coverage and to submit valid claims to vendors.
- Backup phones as needed.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Prefer at least 2+ years of experience as an inventory/parts experience.
- HVAC/Construction industry experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to interact well with technicians, office staff, vendors and customers.
-Simple IRA w/ company 3% match
Mike's Heating & Air is a drug free work environment and require a potential employee to take a drug screening before offering employment with our establishment.
Qualified candidates can either apply in person at 113 41st Ave SE in Albany, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email in .pdf format!