The Fairfield Inn by Marriott is hiring! We're currently looking to hire great candidates to join our team at our new hotel in the Glenwood area.
Front Desk Associate
32 Hours per Week
Workdays: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Work Hours: 7am - 3pm
Please respond to this posting with a resume, or you can fill out an application in person at:
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
3003 Franklin Blvd
Eugene, OR. 97403
Front Desk Agent:
A front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's stay. Involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
Job Responsibilities include:
1. Register & process guests using Property Management System while anticipating and accommodating guest requests.
2. Greets all customers.
3. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
4. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, room rates, as well as all features and amenities of the hotel and surrounding area.
5. Communicate with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms in a timely manner.
6. Handling all forms of guest payment, including cash payments, while adhering to credit, check-cashing, and cash-handling policies and procedures.
7. Maintain a clean and neat front desk area.
8. Sales, stock, and inventory of market place using POS system.
9. Answer phones and secure reservations.
10. Other duties including housekeeping and maintenance as assigned by Management.
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. Ability to type 40-45 wpm.
3. Computer experience a must; experience with FOSSE a plus.
4. Experience with office equipment.
5. Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
6. Ability to answer multi-line phone.
7. Ability to multi-task.