Bluefish Dental & Orthodontics is seeking a creative, personable communications professional to join our team as Marketing Manager in beautiful Central Oregon.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing, communications (external and internal) and public relations efforts on behalf of our multi-clinic practice (Bend and Redmond). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with at least three years professional marketing and communications experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. A genuine commitment to supporting the health of our community is critical to success in this role at Bluefish.
- Develops and implements annual marketing and communications plan, including budget.
- Responsible for the production, placement and distribution of all advertising, marketing and informational (in-office) collateral including print, digital, radio and television.
- Maintains online presence, website and social media channels.
- Writes and distributes press releases, serving as primary media contact.
- Maintains positive working relationships with members of the media, advertising representatives and other professionals within the Central Oregon community.
- Provides media coaching to Bluefish team members as needed.
- Responsible for handling and fulfilling community sponsorship/donation requests in alignment with stated guidelines and funding priorities.
- Responsible for development and implementation of annual outreach events calendar; supervises team members at events.
- Manages production of events to ensure a professional representation with partners and community members (paperwork, insurance, materials, set-up, presence, take-down, post-event issues, public outreach).
STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Drafts and finalizes documentation as needed for the practice as a whole (i.e. OSHA materials, job descriptions, policies and processes).
- Participates in recruitment efforts for practice providers and team members: process definition and preparation; advertising placement; onboarding plans and implementation.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University graduate in business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- A minimum of three years professional marketing communications experience; Healthcare experience preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills with good judgment and the ability to work in a fluid, changing environment.
- Excellent creative and objective writing skills.
- Proficient graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and computer skills.
- Experience developing collateral (design, content, production and distribution).
- Online communications and social media channel management experience.
- Experience with website development and maintenance. Knowledge of html and SEO strategies helpful.
- Superior networking and planning skills, combined with the ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and sustain effective working relationships with peers and others; tactful, flexible.
Bluefish offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative, connection and accountability. To discover more about our team, please visit www.bluefishdental.com
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org