Sonic Drive In Central Point Location are looking for Shift Managers
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Manages and is responsible for operations, training and development of all employees within a Sonic Drive-In. Leads the drive-in employees in order to provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Sonic Drive-In.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Manages, trains and coaches drive-in employees, management and conducts orientation.
2. Directs and assigns drive-in employees and management to perform all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor, Food Prep, Carhop, Skating Carhop and if applicable Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure the preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
3. Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices. Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately reports all employee issues, complaints and policy violations to his/her immediate supervisor.
4. Performs opening and/or closing duties to standard.
5. Reinforces the importance of placing guests' needs first to drive-in employees on a consistent basis.
6. Immediately resolves guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner.
Must be able to pass Drug test and Background check.
$16 to $18 per hour to start, depending on experience plus $100 bonus after 90 days
Apply by using the following link: My.peoplematter.com/sinclairdbasonic/hire