Our family dental practice in Newberg is hiring a full time hygienist. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a family and patient centered practice, where the patient always comes first.
We are looking for someone who is professional, motivated and friendly and who can comfortably talk with patients about their diagnosed treatment and support the mission of the dentist.
Every team member is committed to the very best patient care and customer service. The dentist is supportive of the team and is seeking someone who wants a job where he/she can stay long term and grow with the practice.
Days are; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Commitment to educate patients about their oral health and treatment options for the best results
- Exceptional hygiene clinical skills
- Sincere, positive and friendly demeanor
- High level of quality of care, integrity and work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively
Our compensation package includes: paid time off, retirement plan, 6 holidays, (whether or not the holiday falls on a day you work,) and an additional benefit of $250.00 to use toward insurance.
Please send your resume, cover letter and references. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you.