Fiber Splicing Technician
RJL Communications, LLC, an established contractor looking for experienced Fiber Splicing Technician. Must be self-motivated, safety conscious, and take pride in your work. Work is 5 to 6 days a week located in the greater Harrisburg area. Completion of a drug screen and background check required along with a valid PA driver's license. Benefits include paid holidays, personal days, vacation, 401K and health insurance assistance after probationary period. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Install copper/ fiber cables, terminate and test.
- Fusion splicing and OTDR/Power Meter Testing
- Installation of telecommunication racks, cabinets, equipment and enclosures.
- Read design maps and fiber schematics.
- Maintain communication with managers on project status.
- Provide support to construction department as needed.