Location: Malvern, PA
Job Profile Summary
To provide automation for the Vanguard Cyber Security Operations Center using SOAR and Python based scripts. Developer will work directly with Incident Management to understand use cases and design automation playbooks.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases. Integrates third party products.
2. Translates technical specifications into code for moderately complex new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Writes programs, develops code, tests artifacts, and produces reports. Employs software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that support automation.
3. Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
4. Follows software development methodology. Follows development architecture standards.
5. Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues. Participates in systems analysis activities.
6. Understands client business functions and technology needs. Understands Vanguard's tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with business area and systems.
7. Learns and complies with Information Technology and Information Security policies and procedures.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
•Minimum of three years related work experience, with at least one year of development experience.
•Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
•Scripting in Python.
•Understanding of Incident Management Processes.
•Experienced in designing Workflows and Playbooks in Phantom or other SOAR platforms.
Please, send qualifying resumes to for immediate consideration.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com