DPO Construction LLC
We are a year round Tri-State National Contractor seeking 3-5 qualified employees for the following positions:
1) Crew Foreman - Manage and work alongside a carpentry crew consisting of 4-8 men at a time. Must have minimum 10 years experience and be able to fully read and understand blueprints including all Demolition, Framing, Sheetrock Finishing, and Painting. All foreman must have experience leading and directing a field crew to complete the work according to plans.
2) Punchlist / Quality Control - Skilled carpenter to focus specifically on punch list items at the end of a project including - trim work, ACT, Tile, FRP, Door Hardware, and possibly light plumbing and electrical work. Must have minimum 7 years experience, own your own tools, and have your own reliable transportation. All travel expenses to be reimbursed weekly on payroll.
3) Full Time Carpenter - Join our existing crew of 4-8 men working on projects lasting 2-5 weeks throughout the tri-state area. Must have minimum 5 years experience with wood & metal framing, and drywall hanging/finishing. Additionally, you must be able to work independently once assigned a task on the job site.
- $15-25/hr for carpenters and $25-35/hr for foreman with wages based on experience and knowledge.
- Start as soon as 4/1 at our project location in Reading, PA.
Must have drivers license, your own transportation and ability to travel for a few weeks at a time for continued employment - all travel expenses paid by company
Please text Jeff at (215) 360-9134 or email your resume for immediate consideration.
NO STAFFING AGENCIES - WE ARE NOT INTERESTED - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME