• Maintain and administer Cisco telephony equipment inclusive of compute nodes,
cubes, and circuits.
• Deploy/maintain Cisco voice & video products across the entire portfolio.
• Basic troubleshooting of VoIP traffic across Cisco switches and routers.
• Perform system integrity and connectivity tests to ensure system
• Monitoring of associated infrastructure health
• Troubleshoot voice communications problems of varying complexity.
• Participate in Tier 1 after hours and on-call support as part of a team
• At least 2 years of engineering experience in telecommunications.
• At least 1 years of technical hands-on experience with Cisco Unified
Communications suite of products.
• Basic understanding of networking, including QoS.
• Basic level technical understanding of:
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
o Cisco Unified IM & Presence and Unity
o Cisco UCCX or UCCE
o Video units such as WebEx Room Kits and Conference Centers
o Voice Gateways / Routers / Switches
o Cisco CUBE Routers and/or other SBC Solutions
• Flexible hours to accommodate after hours and weekend activities such as
installation, testing, managing events.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.