Road Construction Company looking for a Full Time Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager that has great communication skills, detail oriented, and with a strong background in Quickbooks.
Qualifications for position are:
- High school diploma (required) Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Data Entry skills
- MUST be proficient in Quickbooks online
- Quick problem solver
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Balance sheet management and expense tracking.
- Record data in to QuickBooks Pro/ Premier Online