Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Spartanburg, SC area. This role has remote opportunity but would like the candidate to be local. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a growing company this could be the role for you Apply today for consideration
• Design and Build a BI infrastructure using Microsoft Data Factory and Power BI
• Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective.
• Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
• Interpret customer requirements into actionable specifications.
• Mine, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources.
• Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows.
• Work with Azure stack modules like Azure Data Lakes, SQL DW, etc.
• Able to implement modules with security and authorization frameworks.
• Develop operational, management, and exception reports using Power BI in a controlled, production environment.
• Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis services as required to meet business needs.
• Develop documentation of reports, data dictionaries and reference documents.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science
• At least one programming language.
• At least 3 years' experience as a data analyst
• Able to analyze and understand complex data.
• Strong proficiency with SQL query language
• Expert knowledge on Azure Data Factory
• Expert knowledge of SQL DB & Datawarehouse
• Knowledge of Azure data lake is required.
• Knowledge of other Azure Services like Analysis Service, SQL Databases will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year of experience on Azure Data factory
• Experience working with at least 1 project on Azure Data Factory
• Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite package including an expert knowledge of Excel.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers, peers, and management.
Microsoft Power BI, Power BI, Data Mapping, Microsoft Azure, SQL, Datawarehousing, SQL Database
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.