Western Express is currently looking to fill several more technician positions in our Trailer Department. We are looking for two different types of Trailer Techs.
Trailer Tech (1 year of verified experience):
First shift has two different schedules, Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday, both 6:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Second shift also has two schedules, Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday, 12:30 pm - 10:00 pm.
Trailer Tech/Welder (2 years of verified experience):
First shift hours are 6:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Our fleet consists of 7,000 trailers made up of dry van and flatbeds. We're currently swapping out all dry vans for brand new Hyundai, Wabash and Great Dane as well as refurbishing all our flatbed trailers. We're very excited about having a new fleet of trailers, we need good technicians to help maintain the equipment.
- Performing CSA and DOT Inspections, Annuals and Preventative Maintenance
- Knowledge of suspension, electrical, and braking components
- Welding or fabrication experience is preferred but not required
- Tooling is required, larger tools will be provided by the company
- Must have reliable transportation, good work ethic and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Available after 60 days of employment to include Medical, Dental, Vision. A Fidelity 401(k) is also available for anyone wanting to participate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Operate a Drug Free Workplace
If you are interested in becoming part of our great Maintenance Team at our Nashville facility, or just learning more about the opportunities available, please click the link below and fill out our online application. We look forward to hearing from you!!!