Position: Project Manager
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: End of March
Rate: Up to $42.50/hour
Our client, a fast-paced retail company in Nashville, has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is an ongoing assignment at 40 hours per week with the ability to convert to Full Time.
We are looking for a Project Manager with integrated agency experience to manage cross-functional teams within an internal agency. This is an exciting opportunity to get on board with a rapidly growing company and have hands on a variety of big projects. Experience utilizing project management tools required - Workfront is preferred.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Key partner on the International Team, local marketers, and global adaptation agency
- Build project plans and facilitate process for local market adaptation
- Use Workfront to manage projects, assets, and rights management processes
- Develop schedules for asset roll-out in different markets
- Works across a variety of assets from video, TVC, Social, CRM, Print, and OOH
- Must be able to work on multiple workstreams simultaneously
Project Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience
- MUST have Project Management skills: scope management, schedule development, budgeting, team and task management, process management, QA
- Knowledge of a variety of marketing and production including film/video/still, digital, experiential
- Highly skilled in developing complex project plans with multiple interdependencies
- Skilled in working in workflow management tools
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.