Client: State of TX
Job ID: 70123022
Respond by : 09/07/22
Please respond with resume and 3 references preferably supervisor (name, title, company, email, phone number)
Preference will be given to candidates who meet all preferred skills and have public sector experience
Background Check will be performed if a candidate is selected for placement and will have to be passed
Remote Work will be allowed
The Software QA Engineer performs advanced and/or supervisory computer systems analysis and team lead work, administering the daily operations and activities of testing teams within the Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) section of IT-SEDS (Information Technology Statewide Education Data System). Work involves planning, budgeting, and analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems.
This position will work with the Strategic Compensation Operations Management System (SCOMS) development team to provide the following Software Testing Services:
1) Analyze user requirements, design documents and other documentation to develop detailed test cases
2) Create and execute automated functional and regression test cases, report and document all issues, test cases ran, test results, and testing summaries in detail
4) Perform manual testing and data validation
5) Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data
6) Work with development team and customers to clearly understand the functionality under test to define and implement test case automation and clearly communicate to the team
7) Execute performance and accessibility testing
The Strategic Compensation Operations Management System (SCOMS) supports and facilitates the generation of Teacher Incentive Allotment funding for districts in order for them to reward their top performers.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
Testing complex web applications
Testing all phases of software development life-cycle
Database/ SQL Language
Automation Testing experience
Test automation experience using open source technologies and/or in-house frameworks
Experience with test frameworks like Junit, TestNG
WAPT Pro or other performance testing tools
Experience in API testing (SOAP and REST).
Previous experience with Zypher Scale preferred
Previous experience with Jira preferred
Previous experience with TEA's Strategic Compensation Operations Management System (SCOMS) preferred
III. TERMS OF SERVICE
Services are expected to start 09/15/2022 and are expected to complete by 08/31/2023. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 1736 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.