We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled with excellent customer service night audit associate at our hotel with the following duties and responsibilities:
1.) Ensure guest satisfaction.
2.) Greet guests on arrival and check them in/out of the hotel.
3.) Enroll guests in a complimentary loyalty program
4.) Inform guests of hotel facilities/services and make courtesy calls.
5.) Resolve guest issues at your level.
6.) Make and take reservations over the phone or in house.
7.) Post charges and handle cash and credit card transactions. Maintain balance of cash.
8.) Close out days business and run manager night audit reports
- A great team of people.
- Steady work.
- A professional work environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Customer service or hotel experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Please reply with your resume if you're interested.