To be considered for this opportunity: Please send us an email telling us why you believe you are a good match for this position (or attach your resume if you have one). Make sure to include your phone number. Potential candidates will initially be interviewed over the phone. The position must be filled ASAP. If you don't receive a call you have not been chosen for an interview.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Janitorial Services Meticulously clean and maintain common areas and offices.
2. Assist maintenance supervisor with apartment make-readies, light maintenance, inspections, and other projects around the property.
Employees must be people
1. Of high moral character
2. Who do not smoke (on or off job), use profanity, or have any history of abusive or violent behavior.
3. Who are trustworthy, courteous and able to provide maintenance services to retirement aged people.
4. Who are able to speak (English and Spanish preferably), read and write English, and have a level of education adequate to perform their duties in a safe and responsible manner.
5. Who are physically flexible and strong (able to sometimes lift heavy weight).
SCOPE AND BENEFITS:
1. Scope: This is a permanent full-time position requiring 40 hours per week (no on-call), Monday-Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (one hour for lunch).
2. Income: $16+/hr (based on experience).
3. Worker's Compensation Insurance: While on the job or engaged in work related activities, employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
4. Eligible for Health, Dental, and Life Insurance (after 90 days) and 401K Benefits (after 6 months).