Good Morning ,
Greetings from Nukasani group Inc !, We have below urgent long term contract for Security Administrator, AUSTIN, TX immediately available for interviews, could you please review the below role, if you available, could you please send me updated word resume, and below candidate submission format details AND Skill Matrix, immediately. If you are not available, any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Interviews are in progress, urgent response is appreciated. Looking forward for your immediate response and working with you.
Candidate Submission Format - needed from you
Full Legal Name
Personal Cell No ( Not google phone number)
Availability to start, if selected
Open to Relocate
Total Relevant Experience
Education./ Year of graduation
University Name, Location
Country of Birth
Contractor Type Home Zip Code
Job Tittle: Security Administrator
Location : Austin, TX
Rate: Best competitive rate on w2 hourly
Technical Skill Matrix Required from You
Technical skills your experience
Experience in systems analysis and => years?
Ability to analyze systems and procedures
to write and revise standards and procedure => years?
and to communicate effectively
Skill in solving problems; scheduling, testing
installing, and implementing programs; => years?
and troubleshooting computer systems
Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities
of computer systems, the techniques used in
the design of non-automated systems, info => years?
technology equip, applicable programming
languages, computer hardware and software,
computer operating systems
writing program code, and automated mapping. => years?
Experience preparing charts, diagrams, tables,
and flowcharts to assist in problem analysis => years?
and submitting recommendations for solution.
Experience working in an IT technical
operations or development environment => years?
with the creation and management of
highly detailed actions, tasks, and schedules.
Experience supporting, planning and
implementing contingency plans, recovery => years?
guides or disaster recovery documentation
for information technology systems.
The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of a Systems Analyst hereafter referred to as Worker, who meets the general qualification of systems analyst and the specifications outlined
1. Perform cybersecurity incident detection, analysis, and prevention; forensic analysis of information systems and portable devices and forensic recovery of data using assessment tools.
2. Monitor and analyze cybersecurity alerts from cybersecurity tools, network devices, and information systems; and monitors network traffic and flow for analysis.
3. Monitor and maintain cybersecurity infrastructure and/or policies and procedures to protect information systems from unauthorized use.
4. Monitor and maintain systems and procedures to protect data systems and databases from unauthorized use or access.
5. Research and analyze cybersecurity threat indicators and their behaviors, and recommend threat mitigation strategies.
6. Monitor and analyzes cybersecurity alerts from cybersecurity tools, network devices, and information systems.
7. Evaluate network and system security configuration for best practices.
8. Assist in recommending plans to safeguard computer configurations and data files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
9. Assist in planning and deploying manual and/or automated security capabilities.
10. Assist in developing information technology disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
11. Research, evaluate, and recommend systems and procedures for the prevention, detection, containment, and correction of data security breaches.
12. Assist the agency in encrypting data transmissions and erecting firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to eliminate tainted digital transfers.
13. Advise management and users regarding security procedures.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
Experience in systems analysis and design work.
Ability to analyze systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, and to communicate effectively
Skill in solving problems; scheduling, testing, installing, and implementing programs; and troubleshooting computer systems
Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems, the techniques used in the design of non-automated systems, info technology equip, applicable programming languages, computer hardware and software, computer operating systems
writing program code, and automated mapping.
Experience preparing charts, diagrams, tables, and flowcharts to assist in problem analysis and submitting recommendations for solution.
Experience working in an IT technical operations or development environment with the creation and management of highly detailed actions, tasks, and schedules.
Experience supporting, planning and implementing contingency plans, recovery guides or disaster recovery documentation for information technology systems.
Thanks and Regards
Uma| Talent Acquisition| Nukasani Group |
1001 E Chicago Ave, Unit B 111, Naperville IL 60540.
Email: | Direct: |
People, Process, Technology Integrator.
An E-Verified Company.