Optimum Health Institute is seeking a Program Consultant who will field phone calls from prospective and returning guests. This role requires you to actively listen with compassion, educate callers with program knowledge, and guide them to their best decision with confident recommendations in booking a reservation at our retreat center.
Are you looking for work where you can make a difference in people's lives? This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to do work that is meaningful while also allowing you to use your gifts for consultative sales and customer service in a faith-based environment. We are looking for passionate people who have a spiritual foundation to be part of a team that promotes the well-being of every person's body, mind and spirit.
1. Minimum 5 years' experience providing inside sales and customer care in contact center environment (inbound/outbound call center, inside/outside sales).
2. Minimum 3 years' experience educating clients (in product support, product knowledge and/or sensitive information areas).
3. Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school (60 units); or equivalent combination of education and 8-10 years' experience.
4. Excellent communication and active listening skills via telephone, in person, email and chat.
5. Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficient use of e-mail and internet.
6. Experience working in enterprise-level reporting systems and scheduling software.
7. Must be able to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
8. You must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
1. Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills.
2. Effective consultative sales skills; the ability to listen to the customers' needs, offer confident recommendations and follow up, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they receive. Proven record of measurable sales performance.
3. Ability to work as a team player, work at many levels with a can-do attitude to help best respond to customer needs.
4. Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
5. Strong organizational skills, time management, and follow through with a high degree of detail orientation.
â¢ Incentive pay program
â¢ Affordable medical, dental and vision plans
â¢ Retirement 401k savings plan
â¢ Employee Assistance Plan
â¢ Paid Time Off
â¢ Paid Life Insurance
â¢ Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
â¢ Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
â¢ Smoke-free and drug-free work environment