Position: Account Planner (Multicultural / African American Markets)
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Next week
Duration: 8 - 10 weeks, 40 hours/week
Status: Freelance/ possible Full-Time
Rate: Around $45 per hour DOE
Are you an inquisitive agency Account Planner with a passion for multicultural initiatives and a knack for creating actionable account strategies?
Our multicultural agency client in Dallas is looking for an Account Planner! This freelance assignment starts this month, 40 hours per week, and converts to a full-time opportunity for the right candidate!
This role is fully remote until 2022.
The Account Planner will join a close-knit, savvy group of other curious marketers to support a global automotive client, focused specifically on African American markets.
This role requires a level of resourcefulness, flexibility, creative thinking and confident communication skills for personal, agency and client success.
Account Planner Requirements
- 5+ years' experience
- Experience with multicultural research and strategy
- Experience building communications plans
Account Planner Responsibilities
- Lead different research methods and tools to understand needs, wants and points of view of specific cultural market
- Develop insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Craft personas from insights
- Create holistic consumer and cultural briefs
- Create actionable communication strategies across traditional, digital and experiential platforms
- Confidently communicate and promote ideas
- Collaborate regularly with other agencies focused on other target markets to develop cohesive, actionable brand strategies for the client
- Manage and prioritize projects
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: