Position: Demand Generation Specialist
Location: North Dallas
Starts: May 2021
Rate: Up to $70,000 per year + 10% annual bonus potential
Our health and wellness client in Dallas is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist! This FULL-TIME opportunity starts in May and will be flexible during COVID until restrictions are lifted.
Help people live healthier lives by putting the client's program in the hands of more people. Enjoy a fun team, opportunities for growth and great benefits!
The Demand Generation Specialist leads a variety of campaigns and activities to drive a qualified pipeline to the sales team as well as accelerate the buyer's journey.
We're looking for a revenue-minded, strategic yet hands-on, dynamic Demand Generation Specialist who is ready for a new challenge!
Demand Generation Specialist Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years' integrated marketing experience
• HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics
Demand Generation Specialist Responsibilities
• Develop, lead and execute integrated campaigns (email, social, webinars, events, direct mail, inside sales, content)
• Guide creative teams on campaign asset development
• Help identify audience, define key messaging and timeline
• Create, test and deploy emails through marketing automation for marketing and client communications
• Build landing pages, microsites, emails, social content, informational whitepapers and one pagers, among others
• Manage aggressive project timelines
• Test, measure, and optimize campaigns
• Lead quality assurance process for marketing automation
• Track, measure and analyze campaign results / program success, report metrics and recommend improvements
• Quality check messaging and visuals to brand guidelines
• Track and analyze market trends, opportunities, industry tactics, competitors and best practices
• Create reports on campaign performance
• Consult with sales on best use of marketing materials
• Serve as advisor to leadership on demand generation strategy, creating marketing programs, budgets, and assets
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: