Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: ONCE CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED
Duration: Possible Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Rate: Around $35 per hour
Salary up to $73,000
Our law firm client in Dallas is looking to bring on a Marketing Specialist! This is a 40 hour a week, freelance to fulltime opportunity.
• Work with the Director of Marketing Communications to assist in the development and implementation of the firm's overall marketing/business development strategy.
• Assist in the management of the ongoing development of the firm's marketing materials, including digital and print mailing, advertising, creative projects.
• Oversee project management for creative, email and print projects.
• Represent the Marketing Communications team in special projects as needed, including overseeing the conceptual design, content management and production functions.
• Support the design, development, management, enhancements and content generation for the firm's external website, experience manager and proposal generator.
• Proofread marketing materials for accuracy.
• Produce and edit media files, including overseeing the recording, cropping and blending and uploading files to the firm's web and media platforms.
• Create and manage statistics related to the firm's website, videos, and SEO analytics.
• Prior experience in marketing, advertising, design, corporate communications or related experience.
• Law firm or other professional services experience (i.e. consulting, accounting, law, etc)
• Exemplary writing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely strong political acumen.
• Strong project management a must with particular understanding of Microsoft tools, Smartsheet, and Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Flexible and organized with the ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional-level staff and peers.
• Strong work ethic, ability to manage fast-paced and multiple projects simultaneously.
Work laptop will be provided.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: