Remote - Data Automation Project, Lambda, Python, Tableau, Big Data
100% Remote - Data Analyst / Engineer with - Lambda, Snowflake, Python, Tableau or Power Bi
Rate: Open to Discussion
Contract length: 6 months (likely extended) to 36 Months
Benefits: Available after 90 days (Health, Dental, Eyes, Disability, Life)
401k: Available after 6+ months
Currently pulling in data manually and refreshing data manually
Want to automate the process and develop how to automate the process
Risk Intelligence / Monitoring
Using Tableau to report matrix to Sr. Management
Python, Tableau, Power Bi, Snowflake, Big Data
Qualifications Skills associated with being a Sr. Data Engineer / Data Scientist:
- Must be well versed in data manipulation, data organization, and process improvement
- Must have extensive knowledge of Tableau, creating metrics reports, and creating dashboards with proper data visualization
Must be proficient: Tableau, Python, R, Spark and/or Power Bi
- Some experience using Git, GitHub and GitLab for code repository
- Some knowledge of Hadoop and connecting/setting up live Tableau dashboards
- Some knowledge of AI/Machine Learning
- Some knowledge of RPA and how to automate processes, including automation of existing dashboard and reporting processes
- Some knowledge of agile working processes, Scrumban and product management processes
Sr. Data Engineer / Data Scientist would be responsible for accomplishing the following objectives:
- Review and validate the current process, data management practices and data organization to ensure data is appropriately obtained, combined and protected within data repositories, published dashboards and reporting processes
- Automate the process where possible
- Suggest using Python and/or Tableau but are open to other tools as long as they are consistent with tools used; many data sources and/or data refresh processes are manual
- Looking to reduce the level of manual intervention to support analytic solutions refine and modernize the current reports by creating a new look and feel that is sustainable and allows for the expansion of customers to be reported on.
The idea is to utilize productivity gains from automation to offset the expansion of customer base and ability to use dashboards are the main reporting tool for our users
- Create documentation that describes the new processes end-to-end
- Create user access processes to support expansion of customer base, and ensure data is appropriately secured and accessible only by those who have a business need to the data
- Contractor must be able to work in small teams and be comfortable with knowledge sharing Risks
- Existing data sources are moving to new solutions which may impact the existing data collection, analysis and reporting processes.
- These processes will need to be updated as new solutions are implemented, and we will need to ensure updates enable automation as much as possible to further support expansion of analytic capabilities.
- US Citizenship is Required for this contract due to federal requirements.