VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please
PAM – Beyond Trust
Loc : Frisco, TX – (Initial Remote)
Privileged Access Management (PAM) Architect
PAM Architect will provide PAM solutions that are commensurate with the delivery needs within the ambit of the given customer environment to achieve desired business results.
• Responsible for providing consulting, developing architecture & design of PAM tools, their installation, configuration & integrations, operations & continuous improvement of the implemented tool and associated services as per best practices and industry standards to help our customers mitigate risks associated with privileged accounts.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on client PAM use cases and expectations.
• Conducts in depth technical research, assessments, and performance analysis to support and design technical PAM strategies for "Do Now", "Do Next", and "Do Later" client objectives.
• Responsible for implementation of the organization-wide technical PAM strategies, roadmap, etc.
• Leading & creating PAM technical architectures, design, processes, etc.
• Install, configure, integrate, test, maintain and administer CyberArk and BeyondTrust PAM solutions in the client environment by making use of the product OOTB (out of the box) functionality to implement the business requirements and product SDK's, etc. for custom development to address all technical & business requirements.
• Responsible for research, analysis, evaluation and monitoring Privileged Access Management infrastructure to ensure that they are configured to operate at optimal performance.
• Integrate various end points like Active directory, databases, Network devices, Operating Systems [Windows, UNIX, Solaris, Ubuntu, AIX etc.] in Privileged Access Management security systems and applications in Identity Access Management systems.
• Integration with systems like SIEM, ITSM, vulnerability scanners, etc.
• Deploying functional solutions and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity for PAM and IAM security systems.
• Responsible for generating client delivery documentation such as technical requirement specification, use cases, architecture Visio diagrams, brain maps, roadmap, technical strategy presentations, high level design and low-level design, detailing operational procedures, etc.
• Works closely with project manager and engagement manager to identify key PAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalogue requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
• Regularly supervise & provide effective coaching, training, and mentoring to all team members to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, learning and overall project team productivity.
• Guide the team in troubleshooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
• Troubleshooting and providing service support by diagnosing & resolving PAM solution issues and handling communications with the product vendor to resolve any product bug and SRs.
• Creating user training documentation and conducting end user training on how to use the PAM & IAM security systems.
• Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership.
• To improve the operational systems, processes and policies to support organizations mission – e.g.: better management reporting, information flow, business process, organizational planning and governance reviews.
• To be accountable for compliances, Service Assurance and Strategic Initiatives metrics for the region & ensure process effectives/awareness through regular on boarding, training and induction.
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition for PAM domain.
Education Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline.
• Overall 12+ years and at least 8 to 10 years of experience in architecture, design, deployment & implementation of Privileged Access Management using multi-vendor PAM solutions (preferably CyberArk and BeyondTrust) that are deployed globally for large scale customers across various industry verticals
• Mandatory Certifications:
o BeyondTrust Certified Implementation Engineer (BCIE) - Password Safe
o CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE)
• Strong knowledge of:
o BeyondTrust PAM suite (Password Safe, DefendPoint, etc.)
o CyberArk privileged account security suite – CyberArk versions 9.x, 10.x and 11.x. (Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, PTA, EPM, OPM, etc.)
• Experience in consulting, assessing the existing environment, understanding the gaps, developing PAM strategies and roadmap for complex environments.
• Experience in using database client tools (like Toad, etc.), standard protocols (like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty).
• Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
• Previous experience in medium & large sized multi-vendor environment with demonstrated practical experience supporting PAM principles and technologies
• Knowledge and experience of security principles, relevant standards & regulatory compliances and techniques
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with aptitude for delivering high quality documentation.
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal
Key Skills : PAM, CyberArk and BeyondTrust
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc