VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please
Job Title: Site reliability engineering (SRE) Consultant
Location: All over USA
Mode :- Full Time
Required Mandatory Skills / Experience
• An experienced SRE working in 'Cloud Native' environments.
• Hands-on experience with complete SRE & DevOps Lifecycle & Tooling sets
• Hands-on experience in private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
• IAC experience (writing and debugging) with tools like Terraform or Ansible
• This role is 50% Development and 50% ops (building things is a must)
• Hands-on Kubernetes or OpenShift or Docker experience
• Consultative mindset, experience acting in an advisory role.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands on coding ability in Java / Python - writing your own programs / scripts from scratch
• Strong familiarity with 1 of the public cloud providers like Google Cloud Platform / AWS or Azure
• Hand-s on dashboarding / alerting experience with monitoring solutions like Stackdriver / ELK / Prometheus or Grafana or something similar
• Hands on experience in SRE metrics like SLI, SLO, SLAs, Error Budgets etc
• Hands on experience with Git and release management
• Ability and willingness to mentor junior staff and share knowledge.
• Advanced problem-solving experience
• Exposure to Agile / Scrum / XP development methodologies
• In-depth understanding of CI/CD
• BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master's Degree desired.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• 7+ years of SRE/DevOps Consulting
• Deployment of highly available, large-scale & reliable Cloud Native applications.
• Experience with multiple programming languages, such as: Java, C#, Python, Node.js and Go.
• Architectural, Engineering or DevOps Certification with one or more Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
• Coaching / Advisory experience. Helping Developers and Operations professionals master Reliability Engineering & DevOps techniques particularly in relation to Cloud Native software applications.
• Extra curricula engineering passion (e.g. active open source contributor).
Key Skills : SRE, Cloud Native, Kubernetes or OpenShift or Docker, java or python
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc