QR Code Link to This Post
James Beard recipient Tyson Coleâs nationally acclaimed Uchi restaurant is accepting applications for service assistants.
If you are unable to make it in person, please submit a resume with cover letter.
Requirements for Service Assistants:
-Minimum of 2 years food service experience is mandatory, with a proven, stable work history in a high-volume establishment.
-Must be able to learn and explain extensive Japanese fusion menu on a comprehensive level.
-Must be able to learn and explain extensive wine and sake menu.
We are looking for individuals who are/have:
- Self- Motivated
- Comfortable interacting with guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Comfortable communicating with superiors and co-workers
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Skilled in typing
- Experience with a reservation system is a plus
*Uchi offers health insurance options to all full-time employees.
TO APPLY, please reply via email with your resume file attached (pdf, docx, or doc) and cover letter in the body of the email. Please do not copy and paste resume.