Our Fortune 500 Client seeks a Lead Jira Developer / Administrator. This position will be onsite in Round Rock, TX.
• 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and administering Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence) not limiting to deploying custom plugins for JIRA as well as evaluating plugins from marketplace
• Hands-on experience and subject matter expert managing Atlassian products in complex environments
• Integrating JIRA with various COTS products
• Extensive experience with Groovy and ScriptRunner
• Install and maintain Atlassian infrastructure for High Availability via Data Centre, version and setup load balancers for Scaling the application on-Demand along with configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
• Create, customize and Maintain small / large Projects with users ranging from 100-2000 with up to 300 projects, spaces, build plans, workflows, repositories in the Atlassian tool stack
• Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities
• Provide User Management and grant user permissions using LDAP/SSO integration
• Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
• Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members
• Experience working with Agile development process (SCRUM)
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across organization, gather requirements to develop, and deliver custom templates, workflows (automation) using Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence etc.)
• Develop custom templates in JIRA to manage projects, Epic’s, Issues/Tasks for entire organization
• Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
• Perform Migrations of Projects in JIRA and Migrations of spaces in Confluence
• Providing Consultation, Support and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools
• Troubleshoot and Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support and TAMs.
• Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage rotation of backups is accomplished
• Continuous optimization for a very good customer experience
• Proactive identification of areas of improvement and innovative solutions to complex problems
• Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian –
• Perform application upgrades with scheduled downtime and preemptive communication to customers